Hi to all,
Except for the cell phone troubles today was a good one. In the a.m. we went to a little goodbye celebration for dad at the school. They all really loved him and had some nice things to say. There was no one here this afternoon as the help only worked a half day so it was very quiet and I took the opportunity to stick around home and organize for packing. There was no power and the neighborhood generators were humming and all the pets were sleeping because they had been fed. One of the guards from the other guest house comes with a huge, and I mean huge, sack of meat for them and he throws it in the backyard and they feast!! He looks like santa with a giant plastic bag over his shoulder and slings it on the ground. I think both of our pets are pregnant so they are eating for many.
Love to all, mom
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Addis Ababa Time
Sounds like a restful day of packing. So happy they're coming home soon!
ReplyDelete