Wednesday, March 31, 2010

They Have Landed!

I think. If they are on schedule and didn't run away while in Amsterdam, the old farts should be landing in MN right now (12:30 p.m. Wed). They have a long layover in Minneapolis and will arrive home at 10:30 p.m. tonight. We can't wait to see them tomorrow!

My mom said they will be leaving their bags in the garage as they believe they might be carrying some hitch hikers - creepy crawlers who are sneaking into the US. They also claim they each have "worms". I imagine these are microscopic worms and not the lengthy tapeworm variety. Gross, all the same.

Never dull.

8 comments:

  1. hey sherry, do you know if they've got a working cell phone on them? We talked about my coming to meet them at the airport this afternoon, but I'm not sure how to check in with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo. Welcome home! Your mom and dad need to get on here on say hi to all of their die hard fans!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristin - I hope you were able to meet up with them. I just saw your message now and they are about to land in Bemidji.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay about them coming home! Boo to the worms. I hope not. Walk in clinic here they come. Sooo happy to hear they are arriving tonight. Goodness~ right NOW as I type. Yippee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they made it home safely. I'm gonna miss the blog. Maybe your parents should just start a blog of their "everyday adventures." I'm sure it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, worms and all. We brought home scabies on our last trip (-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell them to go away again... we need more Mergen blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright Mergens Girl, time's up. What have you learned since they landed? Inquiring minds want to know! ;o) Also, any more photos? No rush, of course, but we are curious to hear MORE....

    ReplyDelete