Friday, January 22, 2010

I have updates....

....I'll post later tonight. Still no pics.

ETA: It's 10:00 p.m. and I'm bushed. Will post updates tomorrow, I promise. Here's an email from my mom to hold you over:

Hi Sher,

It is about 9:30 pm here on Fri nite and we just finished a fun night of cards with our roomies. I guess this is sort of like being in a college dorm although I have never been there. I have been very busy but still somewhat unsure of my role in this crazy organization. Today I edited videos of birth families for grammar and content which was very interesting and sad at the same time. I have spent time at the Bereket school which I love.

Yesterday dad and I were at the market and met a woman from New Jersey who has been here 3 years and works at AAI and will take us to Hana's orphanage whenever we want. I also talked to Yulemwork and she remembered us and dad and I plan to meet for dinner with her and Belaye soon. I need to pause for a minute because something is crawling up my leg. I also emailed Elsae and hope to meet with him on Mon.and will deliver his things and take him out to dinner if he is spending the night.

I get lonesome at night but I guess that is to be expected. I miss you all and love you all.

Love Nana


I was particularly interested by "I need to pause for a minute because something is crawling up my leg"!!

More later.....

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to hear from them! I bet you are especially excited since you know the people she mentions. Really enjoying this blog. Yes, ask her what was crawling up her leg!

    ReplyDelete